Each year in coordination with local clubs and organizations, the County Conservation Board awards grants to locations around the county.
Rockvale Ball Fields – Lighting Upgrades
Rockvale Community Center – Club and Conservation Board worked together to install new gym floor
Lascassas Ball Fields – New LED lights on select fields
Kittrell Ball Fields – New LED lights on select fields
Blackman Community Center – 2 pickle ball courts
We would like to thank the Conservation Board and the above groups for their hard work in getting these improvements at their locations.
Pictured above is a playground is the grant awarded to Blackman Community Center for new pickle ball courts.
Download the following PDF’s:
1. Written proposal due before September 1, 2022
2.Before and After pictures to be taken
3. Not limited to any particular sport
4. Project should increase and/or enhance community recreation program: potential number of participants should be included
5.Community Support in dollars and sweat equity (Very Important)
6. It is important to consider all age groups
7. Grant money cannot be used to obtain matching money
8. Completion date: report submitted by the January 2023 Conservation Board Meeting.
9. Board will tour communities January 2022 for verbal input of grant application–name and number of contact person
10. All money will not be allocated in September 2022. Additional funds will be released in January 2023.
Please keep information sheet.
Grants can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
3602 Geneva Drive
Murfreesboro, tn 37128
Click on the links above or below to get information about the grants: