Pictured above is a playground grant awarded to Blackman Elementary
1. Written proposal due before September 1, 2021
2.Before and After pictures to be taken
3. Not limited to any particular sport
4. Project should increase and/or enhance community recreation program: potential number of participants should be included
5.Community Support in dollars and sweat equity (Very Important)
6. It is important to consider all age groups
7. Grant money cannot be used to obtain matching money
8. Completion date: report submitted by the November 2021 Conservation Board Meeting.
9. Board will tour communities January 2022 for verbal input of grant application–name and number of contact person
10. All money will not be allocated in September 2021. Additional funds will be released in January 2022.
Please keep information sheet.
Grants can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
3602 Geneva Drive
Murfreesboro, tn 37128
Click on the links above or below to get information about the grants: